World's First Ceramic-Tile & Sanitaryware Live Marketplace. Tileswale Playstore Get it on Google Play    Tileswale App Store Get it on App Store


Payment Terms For Import & Export Tiles

By Tileswale


There are a wide number of different payment options, which are accepted globally. Wire transfers, LCs (Letters of Credit), Paypal, Open Credit etc. Payment should be made in accordance with the terms agreed as upon order placement, which typically 30% of payment along with the proforma invoice, and remaining 70% of the payment along proforma invoice during loading of the shipment.


At TilesWale we have an extensive experience of overseeing hundreds of successful Imports & Exports. As independent consultants who have served many clients with proper documentation or assistance with container shipments, Insurance and other related Import/Export issues, you can trust us for a dedicated service for a seamless Import of Export of Ceramic tiles worldwide.

Looking to buy something?

Submit your inquiries, we will see the rest

Please enter 6 digit OTP sent on

Change mobile number


Scan QR code and get the app instantly

By continuing, you agree to tileswale's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

+ Requirements